If you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got.


Well, I have made some huge life changes lately.  Beyond just the amazing weight loss and going to see a therapist and removing the drama of my mom from my life.......I have now resigned from my job!  Crazy, I know!  There are many reasons why....many petty, selfish reasons, but the really big reason is that I start my new career path on December 6th!

I was offered a position doing something I love again.  Its an actual career.  A great career move.  It will put me in a wonderful position to learn and grow and ultimately succeed.

It took a lot of courage for me to resign.  This is actually only my second job in my life.  I left my first only because the store closed.  I am going to miss all of my co-workers dearly, even though I can't stand them some days.  Life moves on though and I will be better for this decision.  I am very excited for my new life and all the great things happening for me right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment