7 weeks to go!

There are 7 weeks til Christmas.......
I really thought that I was going to gain this week.
It was a rough one.
I've been sick.
I was put on steroids for bronchitis which can actually cause weight gain.
I haven't been feeling hungry at all, so I actually thought I was eating too much.

but....
I lost 2.8 this week.

so, that brings my total to 38.6!
pretty cool, huh?
I am really excited about it.
I actually can't believe it.
I can't believe I've stuck with it.
I've done "diets" before.
Never lasted this long.
Ever.
In just 17 weeks, I am lost almost 40 pounds!
Its just crazy!

I am very happy with my success.
7 weigh in's until Christmas and I am sure I will hit my 50!
I only need 1.62/week to do it.

The real craziness is that its only 7 weeks until Christmas!!!!

WOW!

2 comments:

Marta said...

Just wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss so far. (Came across your blog via You Capture) Three years ago I lost 70 lbs and looking back I cannot imagine what took me so long to do it. I am very happy with the weight loss but now I have to keep focusing on maintenance. Even now if I go up a couple I need to be diligent to go back to my goal.

You can do it. You will be the best you and you will love it. Congrats.

Sarah said...

Thanks Marta! WOW! That is so awesome! Congrats on your weight loss!!! I can't wait to say that I've lost 70 pounds :) Keep it up!

Post a Comment