crazy kinda week

I had to miss weigh in this saturday :(
I was really, really sad about it....still really am.
We went camping though and had a lot of fun, other than picking up this MONSTER of a cold.
This week is going to be very challenging because I don't want to eat anything at all right now.
I can't smell or taste a thing!

I am really looking forward to saturday though!

I have a TON of emotional issues going on right now....family crap.
Maybe I will get into that one day here...maybe I won't.
Its really deeply personal.

All I will say is that I made the decision finally to see a therapist.

There I said it.

I finally pulled the trigger.

My first appointment is in a week and a half.

I am finally being ALL. ABOUT. ME.

and I really truly believe that this is something I need to do to really make some big changes in my life.
I need some real guidance.

believe.change.rise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment