just the way i am

"down the road the sun is shining 
In every cloud there's a silver lining 
Just keep holding on"

Lady Antebellum "One Day You Will"

July 3, 2010. 
The day my new life started.
I began my journey with weight watchers.
Its been an amazing journey.

October 2, 2010.
(3 months later)
I overshot my 10% goal!!!!

I have now lost a total of 29 pounds.  Well over my 10% and on my way to 50lbs by Christmas.
The best part is, all of this has been done with out the help of the gym.

So, when I start adding in the gym shortly, it should really help keep things moving and help me hit my new goal easily.

Once I reach this goal, my next goal time frame will be set for Alans birthday which is February 20th.  After that, it will be time for my 30th birthday goal.  Not quite sure what that will be just yet....but I have an idea of what I want  it to be :)  Hopefully I can really make it work.  We shall see!

I am so glad that I finally took the steps needed to start this program.  It really does work when you take the time to do it right.  Track. Track. Track.
I can eat things that I want.  When I want.  Its all about moderation.  Alan even started it with me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment