good week

down another 3!!!


35.8 lost!


Which leaves me with 14.2 to go by Christmas.  8 weeks to do it in.  That is less than 2 pounds a week.  It is definitely more than do-able.  I have no doubts....I will do it.  I am going to do it.  The sad thing is, I saw my little sister last night, and she didn't even notice.  I mean, come on.....really?

Oh well.  It doesn't matter.  I just have to keep telling myself that.  IT DOESN"T MATTER!
LOL.
It does though....because I do want people to notice the hard work I am doing.  Why don't they?
It's because I am so heavy.  But my face has thinned out....my clothes are fitting looser, they are baggy.  I really need to buy smaller sizes.  Hopefully by the time people are home for Christmas I will fit into a couple sizes smaller and it will be a little more noticeable...but it really shouldn't matter.  These people are too wrapped up in themselves anyway.  I feel good about me.  Thats what should really matter.  Not what others see...what I see.  And I see good!

This week I am going to challenge myself to get up early just 1 day and go to the gym.  I really want to get back to it, but I know that I will overwhelm myself if I do too much too fast.....so I will start with 1 day and build.  I want to get back to my LOVE for the gym.  I had it for a minute and then lost it.  I let life get in the way.  Not anymore :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. You have lost a ton. Way to go. I am happy for you : ) Filled with happiness.

Sarah said...

Thank you so much :) You are very kind!

Post a Comment