11 weeks to go!

WI yesterday.
Lost 3.6 pounds this week!
61.2 TOTAL!

25.6 to go.
11 weeks
2.32 | wk

i will be under 200 @ 30!
i can do it
i will do it

best thing is....i could get in to my size 16 jeans yesterday!
they look too tight to wear still, but it won't be long til I am in them.
especially since i can only wear my 18s when they come out of the dryer...otherwise they hang off my butt and look really big.
i really need a 17 or something ;)

it just feels really good to not need a 20something anymore.
even though a 16 is probably still BIG to most some people.
it's small to me.
i don't think i've been that size since i was 15.
(that would be 14 years ago!)

i just really can't believe the success I have had.
i feel like a totally different person.
i am really excited to go to my dr in 2 weeks.
i haven't seen him in over a year, when i was 61.2 pounds heavier.
hes going to be ecstatic when he sees me!

that feels wonderful!
i feel fantastic!

oh and ps.....i need to find a new store to shop at.
i can no longer wear lane bryant clothes......
i am just too scared to try a "normal" store for fear that i can't quite fit into a XL.
i just need to face my fears and give it a try, huh?
i feel like 10 more pounds and i just might be there.

1 comments:

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

sarah!!! look at you!!
25.6 lbs ... you can do it!!!
i am so proud of you! xo

Post a Comment