Thoughts on Thursday : Music


Music.
Its such a HUGE part of my life.
I listen to it pretty much all day, every day.
In my office, in the car, at home.
It can bring back memories of times well spent with loved ones and friends.
It can also take a horrible mood and make me laugh.

There are so many songs that I love right now.
Im only sharing 3....

One of my all-time favorites is our song 
Keith Urban | Making Memories of Us
And I'm gonna love you
Like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust
Makin' memories of us

We'll follow the rainbow
Wherever the four winds blow
And there'll be a new day
Comin' your way

I'm gonna be here for you from now on
This you know somehow
You've been stretched to the limits
But it's alright now


One of my most favorite {inspirational} songs right now is....
Lady Antebellum | Hello World

Every day I drive by a little white church
It’s got these little white crosses
Like angels in the yard
Maybe I should stop on in, say a prayer
Maybe talk to God like He is there
Oh, I know He’s there
Yeah, I know He’s there

Well hello world
How you been
Good to see you, my old friend
Sometimes I feel as cold as steel
And broken like I’m never gonna heal
And I see a light, a little grace, a little faith unfurls
Well hello world

Sometimes I forget what living’s for
And I hear my life through my front door
And I breathe it in
Oh, I’m home again
And I see my wife
Little boy and little girl
Hello world
Hello world

Well the empty disappears
I remember why I’m here
Just surrender and believe
I fall down on my knees
Well hello world

 And .... my happy song right now is a bit inappropriate because of language, but it reminds me of OU.  Being with my sister, her roommate, my husband, and my brother-in-law and his sister.  It just has such a good beat to it and reminds me of the great times!
Cee Lo Green | F*ck You
I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love
and I'm like,
"FUCK YOU!"
Ooo,ooo,oooo
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
I'm like,
"FUCK YOU!
And fuck her too."
I said,
"If I was richer, I'd still be with ya"
Ha, now ain't that some shit?
(Ain't that some shit?)
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best
With a...
"FUCK YOU!"
Ooo,ooo,ooo

Yeah I'm sorry,
I can't afford a Ferrari,
But that don't mean I can't get you there.
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari,
But the way you play your game ain't fair.
I pity the fool
That falls in love with you
(Oh shit she's a golddigger)
Well
(Just thought you should know nigga)
Oooooooooh
I've got some news for you.
Yeah go run and tell your little boyfriend.

Now I know,
That I had to borrow,
Beg and steal and lie and cheat.
Trying to keep ya,
tyring to please ya.
'Cause being in love with your ass ain't cheap.
I pity the fool
That falls in love with you
(Oh shit she's a golddigger)
Well
(Just thought you should know nigga)
Oooooooooh
I've got some news for you.
Ooh,
I really hate your ass right now.

Now baby, baby, baby, why d'you wanna wanna hurt me so bad?
(So bad, so bad, so bad)
I tried to tell my mamma but she told me
"This is one for your dad."
(Your dad, your dad, your dad)
UH!
Whhhhy?
Uh!
Whhhhy?
Uh!
Whhhhy lady?
Oh!
I love you.
Oh!
I still love you.
Oooh!








http://www.lifelovegreen.com/category/thoughts-on-thursdays/

1 comments:

Amber D said...

Sweet I'm going to be looking up the first two songs when I get home I like the lyrics and I do like both Artists.

Have you heard the Glee version of Cee La's Song? Its mostly Gweith Paltrow Singing its pretty good!

Post a Comment