live.

Happy New Year!

It is the 2nd day of the new year and I have been thinking a lot about what resolution I want to make for this year.  It must be something that I can genuinely stick to and follow through with the entire year.  I always have brilliant ideas, but by the end of January, they are completely forgotten.

So, this year, I am picking just one thing.  And that one thing is......

Live each moment.


I spend so many days worrying about what is coming next.  I need to concentrate on each day and every small moment.  I need to appreciate things more.  I think if I really time the time to appreciate the small things, it will help me to appreciate the big things more.  (Not that I don't already....but you know what I mean!)

breathe deeply.
live loudly.
love boldly.
laugh obnoxiously.

ENJOY LIFE!


life is way too precious to wish away.  I really need to stop doing that and focus on the greatness of every moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment