Best face photo from 2010 ~ I heart faces theme

This week's theme at I Heart Faces is Best Face Photo of 2010.  This is the first time I have entered a challenge here, but I decided that I am going for it in 2011!  It will help me to take more pictures of faces :)

So, for 2010, its still difficult to pick my favorite!  This is the one that I keep coming to though....family.  They are the hub's cousin's kids.  (got it?)  I don't even know what that makes them to me...but they are fun!

siblings...can't you tell?



6 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

Super cute!

rachel said...

adorable shot...and they would be your first cousins, once removed, in-law. I think. : )

thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Great colours, great moment captured.

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

this is so cute, sarah!!! beautiful colors!

Deborah said...

Yep, I'm familiar with that look! Lol!! They are two cute! Great capture ... and colors!! :)

Kim said...

So cute! Great shot.

Post a Comment