the {almost} 7 month update

I have been on WW now for {almost} 7 months.
I have lost 57.6 pounds!

07.02.10
286.8 (WOW!)
bmi = 43.6

pant size = 26
shirt size = 22|24

Bethany, Bryan, ME @ my heaviest ever! and Alan



01.22.11
229.2 (WOW!)
bmi =34.8 {-8.8}
pant size = 18 {-4 sizes!}
shirt size = 14|16 {-2 sizes}

hahahaha!
This is already a month old, but its the most current one I have right now!  Plus, my clothes are too big :)


Overall, I feel AMAZING!
I can't believe the changes I have made, and how its made me feel.

My "ideal weight" is 170 which is still 59 to go!
Right now I am just focused on getting under 200 :)
I was hoping to reach that by my 30th Birthday in April, but that would be over 2 pounds a week.  Not saying it can't be done.....I am going to give it my all, but I am also not going to be devastated if I don't get there.  I've killed every other goal I've set, so really, I can do this!

12 weeks to go!
29.2 pounds to go!
2.416/week to go!
I had 3.2 this past week, so it can be done :)

1 comments:

Amber D said...

Wow girl that is amazing! I can't see the pics at work :( Stupid Computer. But the numbers alone are amazing.

Post a Comment