crazy weekend!

This weekend we decided to drive down to OU to see my little sister when I got off work on Saturday.
I ended up working over until 5, and then we hit the road and arrived right at 8pm.
I quickly changed clothes and then we walked uptown and settled on Casa Nuevo Cantina for dinner.
Hour wait.
What can I see, yummy organic mexican in a small college town?
We had a couple drinks at the bar while we waited and got caught up.
They had a HUGE beer selection and we thought it was hilarious that there were several Mexican beer selections and then an Old Milwaukee thrown in the mix.
Endless entertainment.
After we sat down, we ordered KILLER margaritas.
They were small enough but HIT HARD.
Especially since I hadn't had much to eat all day (busy at work and then rushing to get to OU)
PS...margaritas are LOTS of WW points and so I only had one.
me & hubs at dinner
After dinner the real "college drinking" began.
I actually tried really really really hard to be good and remember my goals I have set for myself.
I also knew that I have 49 flex points and let myself use them.
You have to LIVE, you know ;)
(And I still have 6 weekly flex points left after the weekend!!)

We met up with Chrissy (roommate), Colin, Drew and some other random people at Pigskin.
Its the newest bar in Athens and a really cool place.
The best part was, I never ended up buying another drink all night.
Drew was wasted and kept buying me drinks, even though hubby was right there with me....lol.
It was great times :)
We ended up staying out until 2a and then I was exhausted......
Lisa, Me, Chrissy, Drew & Hubs @ Pigskin
so we hit up Big Mama's Burritos for some drunk food and headed back to the apt.
We then stayed up chatting and watching Jersey Shore for a while.

What a GREAT night!
I just hope I didn't gain back all I lost ;)
Im sure I didn't though..

0 comments:

Post a Comment