wee bit of me wednesday....on thursday....shhhh

{one} how tall are you?
i'm 5'8" ....well, 5'7 1/2" or so, so I just go with 5'8"


{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
we go out to dinner a lot.  Too much really, especially since we love cooking at home.  I am just horrible at planning meals.  Anyone have advice on that?  Especially for 2?  Otherwise, on dog grooming, groceries for lunch, gas, and then random things we want|need.


{three} what are your three favorite websites?
hmm… etsy, WW and iheartfaces


{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
new balance


{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
coconut.  yuck.


{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
just one.  see weight loss post....when Im changing sizes frequently, it doesn't make sense to own more.


{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
one where I work from home!!!!


{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
yes!  twice now.


{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
just one. 


{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
5!  I am crazy like that.  Although right now I feel like a -5.  I've been so insanely busy @ work that I don't have time to be organized and its making me CRAZY!!!



okay, your turn!






0 comments:

Post a Comment