fill in the blank friday



1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is       my marriage. I really am so lucky.  I found someone who just completely compliments me and takes care of me and allows me to take care of him.  Its the perfectly imperfect relationship.  The best thing I've ever done.

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is  in my chair in the living room.  I can see out the front window and the back window, as well as up the stairs, "centrally located" and am in the dining room and kitchen at the same time.

3.  My fashion philosophy is  I am exploring new things as I become a much smaller size.  Its weird to me, because I still keep picking up things in 2x and its WAYYYYY too big.  I am just about to NOT be able to shop at Lane Bryant anymore.  I am still too nervous to try out shopping at the Limited.  I feel I will be judged and that I am still "too big" to shop there.

4.  Something every girl should have is   fun color purses.  I like to get mine at Target.  That way you only spend $10-$20 on it and don't feel bad switching it up.

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....   a ton of random items!  My paper journal, because I can't just blog.  Pens, random sticky notes, random paper lists, ipod, cellphone, 3 packs of gum or more, work name tag, wallet, extra wallet with extra store discount cards, camera, earphones, WW pamphlets, etc.

6.  My favorite music right now is  Mumford and Sons.

7.  My favorite part of my body is  my face.  You can really tell I've lost a LOT of weight in my face. I love my smile.  Even though parts of my face aren't my favorite, overall, its perfectly imperfect and I love that because its ME.

don't forget to link up over at lauren's :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment