wee bit wednesday!


{one} what color is your kitchen?
man, i can't remember the actual name, but it is a green color.  greenish-brown.  sagebrush.  there we go :)

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
nope.

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
pen.  i never use pencil.

{four} can you use chopsticks?
yes!  i look like an idiot, but its fun!

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
showers!  we even HAD to get a garden tub {Alan} and I think I've taken 1 bath since July.  I more than despise prune-y fingers.  YUCK!

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
i usually go with honey mustard or sweet & sour.

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
ummm...no.  it takes too long because i have to think about it.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
yes, but nothing serious.

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
creamy.

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
no i have not.

6 comments:

RobinLynn said...

Hello Sarah - just thought I'd stop by cause saw you over at 'wee bit'. Greens - all shades - are my favorite colors but I think I'd love the sagebrush color of your kitchen. Grew up in Idaho and we had lots of sagebrush and also have good memories.

April said...

Hey Sarah...just stopping by from Leigh Ashley's! I don't think you can go wrong with green for a kitchen...I use some hunter green in mine. Stop by if you can!

Sarah said...

@Robin Lynn

Ill have to try and get a really good pic of my kitchen. I love the sagebrush because its green in some light and brown in others. We actually painted our entire house this color, but you would NEVER know that. Its really cool!

Sarah said...

@April
Thanks for stopping by! I love my green kitchen. It goes perfect with my cabinet color and black granite counters. I will be by shortly...when I get a break :)

Kitty said...

Green is an awesome color for a kitchen. I think my mum is going green once we fix all the other things in this house....

High five for honey mustard!

KellyH said...

Ha I had to have a big tub in my new house too. And I've also only use it once since July. Last night. Trying to take contacts out with Prune-y fingers is really a challenge!

Post a Comment