work it out

my weight loss seems to be in a holding pattern
i think i have finally exhausted the no gym weight loss
i am stuck in the 220s and i really want to get below 200
i wanted to do it by my birthday but i just didnt make it
{well, i still have about 6 weeks, but lets be realistic here}
20 in 6 weeks is just crazy

so....i am going to start back to the gym this week
ya know, since i am still paying for it and all.
might as well go.
right?  haha
i am going to start with the elliptical
just do 3 days a week and more if i feel like it
going to try for MWF, but if i feel like going tu, th i will do that.
try for the morning, but if i wake up too late, i will pack my gym bag
the gym is literally 1 mile from my house.
i have no excuses any more.
i need to make time for me.
i want to learn to run.
i have dreams of running a marathon one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment