gym.

So....yea.

I didn't really stick to my promise of the gym this week.
Yesterday was my day off, so after I went and weighed in for the week......
-2.6
which puts me at.........
-66.6 total!!!

I still didn't break 220....220.2...I was so hoping to see 219.  Next week!  What do you think?  20 pounds by April 15th?  Yea, I don't think so either.  Thats way too ambitious.  BUT, I am not giving up.  Its still my "goal" but I am not going to beat myself up for not hitting it, I am just going to see how close I can get to it.  Then, maybe I will hit it a month later. 

Anyway.  After all that craziness, I finally decided to just go to the gym.  Why not.  At least go on my day off.  1 day a week is better than no days a week.  I just hopped on the elliptical with no real plan, put it on manual and started off.  It was so much easier than it used to be. 

I ended up doing 3.46mi in 43:55 min.  That included 5 min cool down  Burned 437cal per the machine.
mile 1 was 13:31
mile 2 was 11:42
mile 3 was 11:35 (holy crap!!!)
3.2 38:55

I am an idiot because I wrote down .2 and not .11
whoops!
I was feeling a bit lightheaded because I was an idiot x2 for not eating before I did it as well. 
Next time!
I really want to get outside and actually do it there.  walk/run, but since we are getting another HUGE snow storm, I may have to wait a while.
I also want to find a 5k to walk/run but most are on a Saturday, and since I work Saturday's now (booooooo!) that makes it really difficult!

SOMEDAY!!!!

1 comments:

Fitness Freak said...

Yes, SOMEDAY you will achieve, keep up the good work.

Post a Comment