work work work

It seems that work is slowly quickly taking over my life. 
I am actually working another show this weekend.
12-9 yesterday.
10-9 today.
10-5 tomorrow {plus tear down}

Thankfully, it is the last show of the year.
After this, we go to being open on Monday and Thursday until 7p Mar 21.
Then we start "promotions"
or, monthly open houses.
Then, once memorial day hits, we start SUNDAY hours.
At least those only go until Labor day.

On the bright side, I have aquired a sewing machine!
I am getting my Grandmas.
I am so happy about that, because I can remember sewing with her when I was little.
I would go over there while mom and dad were away.
Sit and she would show me how to do it.
Those were precious times before the brats aka sisters came along and ruined things.  lol.

Alan is picking up the sewing machine today with all the random items that come with it from my Grandmas house, since she didn't move it to her new independent living.

I will get pictures, and hopefully find an old picture of me using it, cause that would be fun!

We have a busy weekend next weekend already too!  It seems like we are always running crazy lately.

On a good note as well, I planned out my birthday finally.  I am doing EXACTLY what I want for my 30th.  It only involves and very small select group of people on those 3 days.  VERY small.  I just can't take disappointment or people making things about them, so I am picking who  I want to be around and making things all about ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment