weebit!



{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
clean shaven

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
chocolate ice cream with peanut butter topping

{three} do you own slippers?
yes.

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
no :(

{five} how you do relieve stress?
taking pictures.

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
green eggs and ham.

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
yes!  for several years but I was really bad.  My sisters were awesome though.

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
the thesaurus.

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
elliptical.  wii fit.

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
i hate waiting.  only time is on vacation at disney...probably for like an hour before their new system.

2 comments:

AMY said...

HI.....Great answers!
I Love how you answered how to relieve stress! I guess I do that too.
I'm a new follower from Wee bit Wednesday.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

@AMY

Hi Amy, thanks for coming over and saying hello!! B|c of Project 365 I now take pictures daily and it really does help to relieve stress, even if only for a few minutes.

Post a Comment