Goodbye January...

I can't believe one month of 2011 is already over!
How does time flies so fast?
Its pretty crazy really.

Last night I finally finished editing|uploading all of my 2010 pictures.
I am finally into 2011.
Only 1 month behind.
I am off on Friday, so my goal is to hopefully get somewhat caught up....
within a week at least.

I want to be posting more pictures here.
I am close to finishing up my first P365.
Actually, I think I am already done....{this is why I need to get current}
Once I edit|upload I will know, but right now I have 335.
huh...after some quick math...yesterday or today was|is my last day.
Crazy!!!
I actually completed a project goal!
I am doing it again too.

This years P365 is going to be different though.
Its going to be completely B&W.
I want a complete year of B&W photos.

Should be cool, right?
Once I get all of my first year done I will post the link to my album for anyone who wants to see it, but its on my flickr and most of you probably have already seen it.

I will probably make a photo album of it, for fun :)

So....anyway.....

January 2011!
*Worked the IX show again.  First time in 4 years.
*Learning a new job.
*Losing more weight.
*Still becoming a new person
*Losing and then Finding myself again.
*Talked a lot with Lisa.
*Bought a NEW car!



HAPPY 2011!!!

BRING IT ON FEBRUARY!!!
I'm ready for a GREAT month! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment