ABC

I saw Andrea do this, so I thought I’d join in.
A. Age: 29. I am very excited to turn 30 though, and be out of my 20s!!!!
B. Bed size: King! 
C. Chore you hate:  Any of them.  Lol.  I actually dont mind the dishwasher or laundry, but actually cleaning I hate.
D. Dogs: Cooper!!  He's our extremely lovable goldendoodle :)
E. Essential start to your day: Diet Coke! and usually coffee.  Double the caffeine and need the carbonation.
F. Favorite color: I like most colors equally.  Depends on what you are using them for.
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’8”.
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet from 5th to 12th grade.  I rocked it!
J. Job title: Business Manager
K. Kids: Chances are that we aren't going to have kids.  We could surprise you though ;)  We have briefly talked adoption, but I am still working through a ton of issues.
L. Live: In our home town.
M. Mom’s name: Don't care about my mom.
N. Nicknames: My sister gave me the nickname "Gogie" so now I go by that or "Gogs" with them.  Also been called "LuLu" "Sarsa" "Sare" and "Begglett"
O. Overnight hospital stays: 10 days when I had the blood clot in my brain.
P. Pet peeve: all kinds that involve driving or cell phones. 
Q. Quote from a movie: 
"I think I deserve something beautiful."
Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Kelly will be 27 next month and is married to my amazing brother(in law) Jared.  Lisa is my adorable little sister who is 23.  I can definitely say I am much closer with Lisa.
T. Time you wake up: 6:45 during the week.  8:30 on my day off so I can go weigh in and go to my WW meetings and then on Sundays it is whenever I wake up, which is usually by 8 or so unless we go out late the night before.
U. Underwear:changing it up lately, now that i am losing weight.
V. Vegetables you dislike:mixed veggies...like them separate just fine
W. What makes you run late: Cooper.  I always forget the extra time it takes when Alan isn't home to make sure he gets plenty of potty time, and then I need to feed him, and set up his indoor electric fence
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, knee, head, chest.
Y. Yummy food you make:  Cookies!
Z. Zoo- favorite animal:Monkeys
Pick a letter and share with me!
And if you did the blogging abc game, share the link!

0 comments:

Post a Comment