{wee bit of me}

 
{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
most definitely Full House
I would watch it with my sisters and we would always pretend that I was DJ, Kelly was Steph and Lisa was Michelle.  We would then act out the episode forever.  ahhhhh....memories!



{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Bob Marley | Three Little Birds



{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
no.  They were removed when I was 18 surgically.



{four} what is your go to way to relax?
editing photos I have taken in lightroom.
-or-
watching tv|movie on the couch in the basement with hubs and cooper




{five} do you play any instruments?
i used to play the clarinet...does that count?  I played from 5th-12th grade and was AWESOME!




{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
no. no. no.
 

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
no.  I do pull the clips off though.  every.single.time. 



 {eight} can you change the oil in your car?
no. i can ADD oil to my car, but I take it in to get changed.



{nine} can you curl your tongue?
NO :(



{ten} can you knit or crochet?

NO :(
I really want to learn how to sew though....realllllllllly bad.
i think i need a sewing  machine though....lol.







1 comments:

Sailor July said...

I hear ya on the knit/crochet question! :(

Also, Full House was totally awesome. As is Bob Marley!!!

Post a Comment