{Scavenger Hunt Sunday}

This is my first time doing the scavenger hunt, and it was actually a fun time this week :)  Some of them were simple for me, almost too easy and therefor my shots aren't so inspired.  But then, I really got into it and got a couple shots I really love.  Hopefully next week is even better!  Here are my shots for this week........



1| Water

water

This is actually my favorite shot I took this week!  I took inspiration from a couple water shots I just googled and then as I was trying to manipulate them myself, I came up with this beauty.  I know its probably not technically perfect, but I think thats why I really love it.  The sun coming in the window made some really cool lighting in the water.  I just love it!  I wouldn't have even thought to try this without this scavenger hunt!

2| Quote

quote

This was my Christmas gift from my sister.  She put some photos together that we both took while in NYC for our other sisters wedding...and then she used one of my favorite quotes to tie it all together.  I just knew I had to use a picture of this for this topic.

3| Window

window

This could have fallen under water as well, but its frozen water.  We had an ice storm come through and it left all kinds of ice on our windows.  One night I was sitting in my family room and noticed the amazing light shining in and thought it made a wonderful shot!

4| Activity

activity

Kinda goes along with the last shot.  We had a HUGE ice storm, so hubs thought it would be a BLAST to "skate" down the driveway.....but he didn't quite think about how he would get back up to the house.  Even the grass|snow was covered in ice so thick that he could barely break through to get a grip back up.

5| Page 25 of a Magazine

p25ofmag

This is the one I feel is least creative.  Its literally page 25 of a magazine.
At least it is my favorite dreaming mag....Travel and Leisure.  I love to sit for hours and think of all the amazing places I will visit one day.


So...those are my shots....how did you do??

If you are interested in joining in this fun scavenger hunt...the topics for next week are:

  1. Shadows
  2. Patterns/Repetition (Justine's suggestion)
  3. Bright White (Dina's suggestion)
  4. Strong (Dina's suggestion)
  5. Warmth (Dina's suggestion)

8 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Loved the window shot. It was awesome.

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Window is waaaay cool! The smile on Mr. Activity is priceless :)

julie said...

All great shots, but that window is stunning!! :)

Anonymous said...

The window shot is a winner!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are wonderful - I love the light in your water shot but I really love your window shot. Gorgeous.

Seizing My Day said...

the window shot is soooo cool!! and too funny about your hubby getting stuck at the bottom of the driveway!! lol!! that is something I would do!

Mommy2Four said...

Wonderful windows shot! I love the water one too....very pretty!

A'n'G Johnson said...

that window shot is pretty amazing!

Post a Comment