wee bit wednesday






{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
cubed. but I really do like crushed.  My fridge that I have now won't do it though :(


{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
ugh, i have SO many!!!! 
Probably people trying to text while driving.  Its seriously dangerous and they aren't paying attention or driving correctly and I'm usually stuck behind them.


{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
this is a really tough one.  Its honestly my entire house.  We just built our house this past year and have spent the time since July working on each room and making it our own.  Eventually I will say "my office" but its not even started yet.


{four} do you save old birthday cards?
i used to.  now i am sick of clutter.  the only ones i have kept are the ones that hubby has given me.  every other card has been trashed.


{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
could not even tell you.  i should probably put that on the to-do list for this spring|summer.
that would make for some fun pictures :)


{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
actually, yes.  its fun!


{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
nothing!  as soon as i walk in the house the shoes come off and then the socks.  can't stand things on my feet.  only when at other peoples homes....can't quite remove my socks {that would be gross....unless i enter in flip flops...then its acceptable}


{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
texas hold ‘em.


{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
no, but i've always wanted to!  i'm just not great with words...or story telling.


{ten} what is your favorite musical?
not really into musicals.  sorry!

1 comments:

Barb said...

We have the same blog background! I thought I had clicked wrong when I arrived here:)
People texting while driving are a real pain!

Post a Comment