wee bit

 
{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
daily...BAGELS!
on weekends, I love french toast, pancakes or eggs.  Breakfast is my FAVORITE food!

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
quite a few, but I only really wear about 3 of them regularly.

{three} city or country?
love to visit the city, but live more towards the country.  In between really.  Not crazy city life like NYC, but not farm country either.

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
ha!  ummmm.....that I get to do different things every day?!

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
cheddar chex mix....yum!

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
honor roll baby!

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
YES! i love post-its!

{eight} do you have freckles?
yes...but they only really show up in the sunshine.

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
sure…why not?!

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
does a card count?  I guess its been a while.  I do write in a paper journal though, as well as here at my blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breakfast is totally my favorite meal of the deal, too! Yum!

Post a Comment