yoga?

so..
as I am losing weight and making all these changes in my life I am exploring different avenues for working out and stress relief.  Right now, I am exploring yoga.

I have done it on wii fit and find it difficult to use that silly board to balance on.  My gym offers a free yoga session that is open for all ability levels on tuesday and thursday evenings.  I am thinking about checking it out tomorrow.

I am nervous though.  I am not flexible at all.
seriously.
i can barely hold any of the positions with wii fit.
will i look like an idiot in class?
should i just go anyway?

then I just thought of going during that time and "working out" upstairs so I can watch and see how it works.  {its in the gym so I can watch while doing elliptical}

I have not been working out as I should be, and I am feeling the need to get back to it.

I need to do an update on my weight loss since I haven't done one in two weeks.

This week I am going to work on updating my blog a little bit more....I really want to fix it up but can't really figure out how to do it the way I want and then get frustrated.

And there my mind goes again.  I am totally all over the place!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

I need FOCUS!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Go! Yoga is not about comparing yourself to others, but doing what your body will allow itself to do. Go!

Post a Comment