wbw



{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
YES.  I try not to sometimes, to be a rebel....but then I feel like I am breaking the law and put it on real quick

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
only sometimes.  and only if they hurt really bad.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
depends on my mood.

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
my wedding rings.

{five} who is your best friend?
besides alan, i really don't know.
i don't have a girlfriend that i call.
the one that understands me best, and is becoming my best friend is kristin.
 
{six} what is your favorite smell?
the beach {ocean}

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
turkey

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
yes

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
nope. i guess i'm just THAT lazy!

{ten} what color is your car?
some weird name...but maroon!


2 comments:

Beth McC. said...

There is nothing better than the smell of the ocean!! Love this post, so fun!!

Sarah said...

@Beth McC.

Thanks so much! I know, the ocean is the best :) I am in desperate need of the ocean smell. Candles just don't cut it...lol.

Post a Comment