frustrated.

im trying to find positive.
im struggling.
i go through this every now and again.
life in general is good though.
i just really get sad when i realize that i haven't seen the ocean or sand in almost 2 years now.
it calms me.
centers me.

i keep telling myself it will be my reward when i hit my goal weight.
problem is, i can't get a week off work at my new job.
unacceptable.
i can't even get the day off to go to my sister's college graduation.
yea, i have to miss it.


i am stalled in my weight loss.
i actually gained .2 a week, then lost 1.6, then gained 1.6.
wtf?
ive been so incredibly stressed out.
lost.
alone.
the ONE THING in life i can control and i am not controlling it at all!


so, here i am, i need to find happy again.
it helps when i do a LOVE list......


i LOVE alan
i LOVE cooper
i LOVE coffee
i LOVE my friends
i LOVE {most of} my family
i LOVE diet coke
i LOVE cozy nights on the couch watching movies
i LOVE taking pictures
i LOVE sunshine
i LOVE blue skies
i LOVE talks with Lisa
i LOVE scarves
i LOVE flip flops
i LOVE open sunroofs

ahhhh....feel better already :)

.... be back shortly with wee bit of wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment